Author Topic: Siggs Family  (Read 4189 times)

Offline Kmsiggs

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Siggs Family
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 30 May 18 21:04 BST (UK) »
Thank you !
Siggs of Suffolk, Cambridge, Essex, Chelsea and Fulham. Whiffing/Whiffen of Suffolk. Wise of North East Hampshire (Fleet, Church Crookham area)

Offline jillyinnes

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 03 June 18 09:55 BST (UK) »
Hi Kevin, I'm not a member of Genes Reunited. Any other way I can view your tree?

cheers
Jill    ::) ::)

Offline Kmsiggs

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 18 January 21 11:14 GMT (UK) »
It's been a while and I can't remember where we left this conversation but; I have done a lot more research on this and have a constructed a reasonably extensive tree around the Siggs of Haverhill which you can now see on Ancestry under 'Siggs of Suffolk and Cambridgeshire'. I eventually found a baptism for Matthew and it was 1745 and he is the same man who was buried at Shudy Camps in 1826. If anyone wants to find out more about Siggs of Haverhill I continue with my search and will eventually extend the 'branches' that aren't mine but bear that name. Please get in touch if you want information or have information. I am unable to go back further than Obadiah Siggs 1650 though I believe his father may have been John.
Siggs of Suffolk, Cambridge, Essex, Chelsea and Fulham. Whiffing/Whiffen of Suffolk. Wise of North East Hampshire (Fleet, Church Crookham area)

Offline jillyinnes

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 19 January 21 07:56 GMT (UK) »
Hello Kevin, what a fantastic feeling to have 'tidied up' the Siggs family. I look forward to finding a little time to sort out my lot with your findings.
Sending best wishes from Australia. I do hope you and your family are safe and keeping well.
Cheers
Jill