Author Topic: Seeking the BRUDELL(or BRUDLE)/MURRAY's from Bunnamucka & Carnvalley,Strokestown  (Read 5584 times)

Offline Gabroses

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking the BRUDELL(or BRUDLE)/MURRAY's from Bunnamucka & Carnvalley,Strokestown
« Reply #9 on: Monday 30 November 15 18:24 GMT (UK) »
Hi Sinann,

Thank you for the quick response and advice.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline listerann

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking the BRUDELL(or BRUDLE)/MURRAY's from Bunnamucka & Carnvalley,Strokestown
« Reply #10 on: Monday 03 April 17 09:51 BST (UK) »
Hi Nikki, My great grandparents are from the same brudell's i think.  Patrick Joseph Brudell and Mary ?
My sister has a lot of info  I'll have to get on to her ...

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Tom Cregg

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Experience mix = 19 Years OEM HQ/Field Management UK & Europe, 13 years Automotive Retail Management UK & USA - Automotive Dealer Principal / Head of Business, Performance Management, Sales Processes, Service Retention and Customer / Brand Experience. Foc
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 29 August 17 18:24 BST (UK) »
Nikki

There were Brudell's at Doonard near Strokestown

So, they are still in the area.  Doonard is a walk across a few big fields from Bunnamucka so you are on the right track.

Even if you wrote to The Brudell family Strokestown with/with Bunnamucka in the title the postman knows everyone and would probably deliver it

regards  Tom Cregg

Online dathai

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile