Author Topic: Robert Graham 1714-1783, Appleby Westmoreland  (Read 1756 times)

Offline ADGAussie

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Robert Graham 1714-1783, Appleby Westmoreland
« on: Saturday 13 September 14 01:42 BST (UK) »
I am looking for relatives/ancestors of Robert Graham, 1714-1783, Appleby, Westmoreland.
He was married to a Mary Davidson (1714-1763) on the 20 Nov 1734 in St Lawrence Church Appleby.
He had a son William Graham b 4 Feb 1750.

Robert Graham's great grandson was also a Robert Graham b1809, Appleby. He married an Emma Elizabeth Gray. Robert and Emma are my great great grandparents. I would like to hear from anyone who has information about Emma Elizabeth Gray.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Westmoreland

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Robert Graham 1714-1783, Appleby Westmoreland
« Reply #1 on: Monday 15 September 14 19:19 BST (UK) »
Hi
Welcome to Rootschat after a couple more entries the you will be able to PM
then I will send you what I have on Grahams of Appleby, but I am worried as I have transcribed the registers but do not have your people either Ive misted them or ????
but anyway repley then send another message the I can PM them to you
regards
Westmorland

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.