Author Topic: Two Soldiers from Armagh who died in september 1944  (Read 2992 times)

Offline ACrozier

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Two Soldiers from Armagh who died in september 1944
« Reply #9 on: Monday 09 April 18 22:06 BST (UK) »
Hi. Iíve only just came across this thread while searching for information on my grandfather, William Frederick Crozier and his brothers, David Alexander, Robert Samuel and John who all served in WW2. David Alexander was the youngest brother and I can confirm that his parents were Robert John and Jennie of Glenanne, Armagh.

Armagh20, I would be very interested in the newspaper article if you still have a copy of it.

Many thanks
Allister

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline armagh20

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 09 April 18 22:54 BST (UK) »
Hi Allister
No problem I can get you a copy of the newspaper, are you in the Armagh area ? You can contact me at the Royal Irish Fusiliers museum in Armagh.
Regards
Joe

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ACrozier

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 10 April 18 07:38 BST (UK) »
Hi Joe.

Thanks for replying so quickly!

Sorry it wonít let me send PMís.

Iím not too far away. Iím in Banbridge. I can call over someday to see it or if you have a scan of it you could send, I would really appreciate it!

Many thanks
Allister

Offline armagh20

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 10 April 18 09:54 BST (UK) »
Hi Allister
I will send a PM
Joe