Author Topic: benstead/scott  (Read 10482 times)

Offline catbosco

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: benstead/scott
« Reply #36 on: Monday 03 November 14 19:57 GMT (UK) »
uncle jim was older then dad I last saw him in 1986 he would have been about 58 to 60 his name was james

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday 03 November 14 20:38 GMT (UK) »
uncle jim was older then dad I last saw him in 1986 he would have been about 58 to 60 his name was james

Hi again, what do you know of "Jim" James, was he married, where did he live etc?

Keyboard86

EDIT eg their is a birth of a James S Scott Sept qtr 1925 Chertsey 2a 104 mmn Scott?
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline catbosco

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 03 November 14 21:16 GMT (UK) »
hi uncle Jim was married to Doreen they had 2 children K...... and A..... both older then me so would be in there 50's now I know they lived at 31 chessington hill gardens chessington in the 70's and 80's

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Monday 03 November 14 21:47 GMT (UK) »
hi uncle Jim was married to Doreen they had 2 children K and A both older then me so would be in there 50's now I know they lived at 31 chessington hill gardens chessington in the 70's and 80's

OK think I have the marriage in 1949 Scott/Miller Surrey N 5g 764 suggest you remove the 2 childrens names from your post due to the possible living persons policy of Rootschat and Data Protection!

Also Blanche Benstead looks to have married an Albert E (Edward) Harris Sept qtr 1917 Epsom 2a 87 in 1921 Electoral Rolls look to be at "The Bungalow" Chessington

Edit possibly the middle name of your father was for remembrance of a Cecil Scott who died Dec qtr 1924 Newmarket 3b 509 aged 24 he was the youngest brother of Albert James Scott b 1892

Also what evidence  have you of Albert James/John Scott being married previously?
Keyboard86
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk