Author Topic: How to check NAAIRS looking for a Birth/Baptism in Krugersdorp 1906  (Read 2843 times)

Offline gmauchan

• RootsChat Senior
  • Eliza Warr c 1900 Found her she lied about her age
    • View Profile
Re: How to check NAAIRS looking for a Birth/Baptism in Krugersdorp 1906
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 24 September 17 04:52 BST (UK) »
Hi
Here is their marriage in the churn of St Aiden in Yeoville
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ-GT7T-SCXJ?i=56&wc=SFV7-822%3A44975801%2C52325201%2C54628101%2C52270401&cc=1468076

The available baptisms in the Anglican church in Krugersdorp and Doornfontein are indexed for the period of 1906 - perhaps the child was baptised in a church for which the baptisms are not on-line

WARR, MAUCHAN, GOWANS,Guest,Whitcomb. Taute, Webb,Pascual

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline mead researcher

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: How to check NAAIRS looking for a Birth/Baptism in Krugersdorp 1906
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 24 September 17 05:06 BST (UK) »
Many thanks gmauchan
I was replying to a post/request from Carol who must have seen an earlier post of mine.
She was inquiring as to whether there might be a connection to our family.
I appreciate your taking the time to advise me of the Marriage link but as my request was a long time ago I had already found it.
Regards from Down Under

PS - I have however never located the birth of the son Leslie b. 28 August 1906.
I have this date only because it was shown on his Australian War Service Record.
Researching:
BEST, BRAME, KNIGHT, LEWIS, McSHEEHY, O'NEIL, SCHUETZE & WILKE

http://www.kirchneryoungtreeoflife.bndon.com
Researching:
BAGGALEY, BARTHOLOMEW, BOYD, CLIFTON, GALLAGHER, GEERTZ, HARBER, HARBOUR, KIRCHNER, McDONALD, MEAD, PETER, TAYLOR, YOUNG

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.