Author Topic: Albert Edward Beal, Game Keeper.  (Read 10245 times)

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Albert Edward Beal, Game Keeper.
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 22 July 15 10:22 BST (UK) »
Further information given by PM's.

It's funny how when following someone's research we do still like to know the outcome.
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline RBC

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 22 July 15 11:07 BST (UK) »
Hello Sarah,

I am very sorry about not giving full information. I did keep in touch with some people who responded to my search with PM's. I was trying to help a friend born out of wedlock. Albert was found to be her grandfather. The death certificate was for a closer member of the family. For family reasons I cannot give any further public information. I hope you all understand. Sarah I will send you a PM. Thank you all for your interest.

RBC.

Offline Br1tad1an

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 31 March 16 17:14 BST (UK) »
Hello! I am so glad I googled Albert's name and came across this page! If this is exactly the same person, then I am his Great-Grandaughter. I have Albert's original death certificate as well as other helpful information, as Anthony (Tony) Edward Beal was my Grandad, who was Albert's Son born in 1917 & died in 2001. Albert married my great Great-Grandmother Harriet Elizabeth Paxton, who was born in 1873 & died in 1954.

Albert wrote a piece in a book titled "How I have spent my life" in 1932 (that I have), explaining all the places he lived growing up as a child. He mentioned that his Father early on, was head keeper at a castle in Devonshire, who was educated as a parson but ran away from home. There are over 6 pages to be read and I would be happy to take a picture and email them should you be interested?

I would love to find out more about my Beal heritage, as it's very hard to track this down. So any extra information would be greatly appreciated....thank you! Tracy :)

Offline Ann Bradley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 31 March 16 21:37 BST (UK) »
Hello Tracey, a friend has been helping me research my family tree and has just called me re your roots chat post regarding Albert Edward Beal.   My grandfather, also a gamekeeper, was of the same name originating I believe from Worcestershire, UK, and one of his sons was my father Eric Raynham Beal.  At present we cannot find Anthony, but the coincidences are interesting as my grandmother Margaret Emma Paxton was married to my father Eric Raynham Beal and her sister was Harriet Elizabeth Paxton also married to a Beal! If your great grandfather, Albert Edward Beal belongs to this family tree, I have a lot of information regarding the Beal family and I would be happy to chat with you at any time.  Are you located in the UK?  Best regards, Ann

Offline groom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me aged 3. Tidied up thanks to Wiggy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday 31 March 16 21:48 BST (UK) »
Hi Ann

Welcome to Rootschat. Can I suggest you remove your phone number as this forum is open to the whole world to see and you might be inundated with unwanted calls  ;D ;D

If you and Tracey make a couple more posts, just say hello twice, then you can contact each other by Private Message.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Ann Bradley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday 31 March 16 21:53 BST (UK) »
Thank you for your reply and help.  I am a complete novice to this forum so have no idea how to remove my number, can you help. Many thanks, ann

Offline groom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me aged 3. Tidied up thanks to Wiggy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Thursday 31 March 16 21:56 BST (UK) »
Just above your post you should see Quote or Modify. Click Modify, remove the number and then click save.

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Ann Bradley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Thursday 31 March 16 21:57 BST (UK) »
Thank you. Have done that.

Offline Br1tad1an

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Thursday 31 March 16 22:06 BST (UK) »
Hi Ann, so wonderful to hear from you! Indeed it looks like we have the family connection. I lived in UK until the age of 20 and then emigrated to Alberta Canada. I inherited a lot of my grandparents items and documents, as my father (Anthony's only son) was killed when I was 6 years old. I have just started to go through all the old boxes again and have found many things like Albert being a gamekeeper at castles etc, that might help your research too. I have photos too, but a little unsure as to who is who.... Would be happy to send you a personal message on here and get your email to send documents to?

Tracy