Author Topic: Henry Cox (b:1830 Somerset) & Amelia Fill (b:1837, St. Helier)  (Read 4688 times)

Offline JohnG_Swansea

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Henry Cox (b:1830 Somerset) & Amelia Fill (b:1837, St. Helier)
« Reply #9 on: Friday 10 August 18 15:53 BST (UK) »
JackieS_Adelade

I owe you an incredibly long overdue apology.

I simply cannot explain why I hadn't discovered your post of so long ago.  The information contained therein looks as if it's going to provide additional information on that particular branch of the family tree, a branch I had not revisited until today (Friday) whilst I was distracted with other branches of the same family tree.

Please accept my sincere apologies for my lack of an earlier response.

JohnG_Swansea.
Your National Flag/ Ensign can be added to the left-hand side of every post by using your Profile Settings
Base Project: Benjamin D. POPE, (Railway Constructor, Natal) b: 1853 Stretham, Ely, d: 1928 Bath, Som't
Current Project(2018): Cox, Somerset >>> Osborn, Natal >>> Broughton, Canada >>> three Daughters, Natal. Resolved in the Canada Forum another success for Rootschat.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.