Author Topic: seeking the grave of micheal budden  (Read 6123 times)

Offline Mike in Cumbria

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: seeking the grave of micheal budden
« Reply #9 on: Monday 02 February 15 10:16 GMT (UK) »
...thougif anyone can help I would appreciate it
Hello marcie

Did you manage to track down the funeral? I hope so.
Mike

Edited to avoid confusion

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 02 February 15 10:23 GMT (UK) »
We've already given Marcie information and advice so I'm not sure why you've posted that bit of quote  :-\
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline Mike in Cumbria

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 02 February 15 10:36 GMT (UK) »
We've already given Marcie information and advice so I'm not sure why you've posted that bit of quote  :-\

Hi Aghadowey
it was just to bump it up for Marcie's benefit, so that she can come back and respond/muse on the good help she's been given. Sometimes posts can disappear without trace.

Mike

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 02 February 15 15:16 GMT (UK) »
Your earlier reply has been edited which rather makes nonsense of my last post but some people, for various reasons, do not respond further to threads they've started and "bumping them up" isn't encouraged.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 07 February 15 15:56 GMT (UK) »

Where did he die?  There is no death registration for him in England/Wales.
nr a beach somewhere thats all I remember
marcie
they founds his little blue suitcase on the other sidr of a sandune

Nanny Jan
Scotlandorkney flett bell, strickland laird traillcalqahoun.
Lanark/Argyll/Renfrew/Ayr:Smith, Steele,Kirkwood,Hamilton,May,orO'mayscott and anderso, craig , forbes taggart Kirkwood, milloy and steel apart ftom others which are numerous, graham mcilroy. stewart.brown battonisle of sku rothsay etc.
 searl rogers sutherland
Edinburgh/Aberdeen:portsea marsh,brownwhittcomb and others. to numerous to mentionweymouth frank.  Laidlaw,Brown,Dean//Charles/Hall/Slight/Johnston belgium loquet

Offline PaulineJ

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 07 February 15 19:34 GMT (UK) »
Record at National Archives. No digital copy available.  It would have to be ordered (and paid for)  DPP 2/3127.
Edit Mother : murder of Michael William BUDDEN (son). 2 parts

Unless Marcie is actually going to act on any of these leads,  my thoughts are that the thread should be left alone. 
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/
======================================
We are not a search engine. We are human beings.

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Thursday 26 February 15 17:48 GMT (UK) »
...thougif anyone can help I would appreciate it
Hello marcie

Did you manage to track down the funeral? I hope so. no ididnttrouble is now that I do not have contact with that family and those that knew me as a child are now dead. so I will try and obtain info. from newspapers or some other source to see if I can find the funeral info that would also give me the area in which they lived or the dearh of his father may also help.?
Mike

Edited to avoid confusion
Lanark/Argyll/Renfrew/Ayr:Smith, Steele,Kirkwood,Hamilton,May,orO'mayscott and anderso, craig , forbes taggart Kirkwood, milloy and steel apart ftom others which are numerous, graham mcilroy. stewart.brown battonisle of sku rothsay etc.
 searl rogers sutherland
Edinburgh/Aberdeen:portsea marsh,brownwhittcomb and others. to numerous to mentionweymouth frank.  Laidlaw,Brown,Dean//Charles/Hall/Slight/Johnston belgium loquet

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 30 May 17 05:19 BST (UK) »
he was about the same age as me so born between 1950- 1953 probably June- time but not sure he died when I was 6yrs old he would have been 6 as well. he was going to the beach with his mum, I was invited but changed My mind at the last minute don't know where he lived with his parents his fathers name was Francis known as frank to my family his grandmother lived opposite my grandparents in moorside road one of his relatives was a head teacher for years at kinson primary I never found out where They buried him we both had bright blue suitcases with our names painted in silver paint, his death was reported in the local papers in 1958, as his mother suffered a miscarriage having found out that frank was being unfaithful an they think that was why she killed micheal.
 can you help me find out more about all of this and where he is buried so that I can at last pay my respects our famiies thought that we would get married later in life as we were so close.

Threads merged.
 searl rogers sutherland

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 30 May 17 17:36 BST (UK) »
his death was reported in the local papers in 1958,

This is the only death and it was in Dorset but he was born in Bournemouth Hampshire 1952 per freebmd

Deaths December qtr 1960 
Michael W Budden aged 8    Poole    7c   710

as his mother suffered a miscarriage having found out that frank was being unfaithful an they think that was why she killed micheal.

His father was called Gilbert Frank and he died in 2007 in Dorset
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)