Author Topic: Antoine BERTRAND Family Photos c 1895-1905  (Read 4796 times)

Offline scanning

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Antoine BERTRAND Family Photos c 1895-1905
« on: Friday 16 January 15 01:28 GMT (UK) »
I have a number of scanned photographs of Antoine Bertrand (born 1859/died 1917) and various family members.

These are in the CANNING family photograph album and appear to date from about 1895 through to early/mid 1900. While the originals would not be available, I would love to be able to find some of the relatives who appear to be researching/related to this family.

There are a number of family group shots with Antoine, his wife Maggie, Antoinette, Alfred, Louis, Wilhelmine and Marie. Sadly there are no photographs of their latter children Francine and Albert.

There appeared to be some people researching/related to this family at Ancestry, but I am not a member. One individual was researching through Maurice FITZGERALD (1894-1929) and the other through Frank CHANT.

I have uploaded the photos to http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Bertrand-532 and attached some to the individuals in the family.

Perhaps someone can assist in re-uniting these images.
CANNING - New Zealand, Ireland BONE - New Zealand, Norfolk - CATTRALL - Liverpool WEALLEANS - New Zealand, Northumberland - DUFFY - Scotland, Ireland - DYKES - New Zealand, Liverpool, Cheshire - HAY - New Zealand, Ireland HALDANE - Newcastle on Tyne, Scotland