Author Topic: Searle or Rawlins Mitcham Common Funfair  (Read 5119 times)

Offline groom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me aged 3. Tidied up thanks to Wiggy.
    • View Profile
Re: Searle or Rawlins Mitcham Common Funfair
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 24 May 15 20:44 BST (UK) »
What a great find.

If Rollercoaster makes a couple more posts ( just say hello or similar a couple of times) then you can communicate by PM and swap emails - don't do it on the public board. Also don't mention names of anyone who may still be living, this is to protect people from spam.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Rollercoaster

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 24 May 15 23:57 BST (UK) »
Hi Emily did Thomas (your grandfather) have a half sister called Maud and a half brother called James both lived in Battersea? Not sure how this link works, only know that no names or email addresses must be given, must find out how to contact you. I do know that you have family still around the Merton area (like opposite the Bus Terminus!) I can remember your Grand dad getting on the bus every day on one of his long journeys or sometimes on his bike! chat soon

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline groom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me aged 3. Tidied up thanks to Wiggy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 25 May 15 00:04 BST (UK) »
Click on the letter in the circle under Emily's name and that will take you to the Private Messaging. Or click on her name and then on send PM.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Orford

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 07 March 18 21:26 GMT (UK) »
I am a Searle from Mitcham but I don't think we are related. There are still Searle's running funfair's in Hunstanton. I do have some info given to me by a fair person I will dig it out and post for you