Author Topic: Richard Crossley 1743 - 1815  (Read 3495 times)

Offline BurgarC

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Crossley 1743 - 1815
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 28 January 18 20:35 GMT (UK) »
Hi Stephen65. I know that this is a long time interval since your original post, however, it might be of use. I am a researcher of the flatware pattern 'Fiddle Thread & Shell' and of course RC was a silversmith. I have read the comments above. The following reference will be worth your while to follow up.
http://www.schredds.com/pursuivant/crossley.htm
It should help paint a more colourful picture and perhaps give some additional leads. GOOD hunting, Christian

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Stephen65

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Crossley 1743 - 1815
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 28 January 18 21:01 GMT (UK) »
Christian,

Many thanks for your message, I had actually seen the article and have spoken to Luke as I was trying to see if there may have been an image of RC somewhere, but nothing as of yet neither of John Kerschner his nephew who I believe went bankrupt.
Thanks
Stephen

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.