Author Topic: Argentina - Death of Alexander Beck and Joan Prudence Beck nee Picton-Warlow  (Read 4138 times)

Offline rondanicko

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Argentina - Death of Alexander Beck and Joan Prudence Beck nee Picton-Warlow
« Reply #9 on: Monday 06 April 15 09:30 BST (UK) »
Oh...and they died in South Africa after emigrating in the late 70s. There (Constantia, Cape Town) they farmed protea (national flower).

Offline Westy11

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Argentina - Death of Alexander Beck and Joan Prudence Beck nee Picton-Warlow
« Reply #10 on: Monday 06 April 15 13:55 BST (UK) »
Hello rondanicko

I am absolutely delighted to receive your post.  :)

You ask why do I want to know and it is because I am researching my family tree.

A PM is on the way.

Westy11

Offline Claudio G. Meunier

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 13 October 15 13:26 BST (UK) »
Dear Rondanicko

I Claudio Meunier aviation historian/author of Rep Argentina. In 2004 publish the first book dedicate to the anglo argentines who flew in the RFC/RAF during both wars.  The book include the score and the classic photograph of your grandfather. Actually working in a new book dedicate only to the  young boys in the RFC and my intention is contact with you via e mail, because in the future book included the most completely story of Alexander.
The next month the Rugby Club Plaza Jewell of Rosario organizate a service Church in conmemoration of the players of the club (Alexander playing in this club since 1908) who fight and died in the Great War and World War two.     

Offline rondanicko

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 08 February 17 12:54 GMT (UK) »
Hi Claudio...I haven't been on this site for many years. I was wondering if you'd published your book as I would be very interested in reading about my Grandfather. Many thanks

Offline Claudio G. Meunier

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 09 February 17 00:20 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Rondanicko of your message.
I waited for a long time. I m very happy. I need contact to you.

Regards

Claudio Meunier