Author Topic: Andrew of Long Buckby  (Read 1602 times)

Offline K Rees

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Andrew of Long Buckby
« on: Tuesday 24 February 15 03:36 GMT (UK) »
Can anyone help on one aspect of my research on the Andrew family of Long Buckby and Lee family of Watford?

I am looking for evidence of the birth/baptism date of an Elizabeth Andrew, who was born c1714 Long Buckby. It is possible that her parents were John Andrew and Elizabeth Davis, who were married 1713; however, there also seems to be a few men named John and Robert Andrew in Long Buckby at that time.

One Elizabeth Andrew of Long Buckby married John Lee of Watford 6 Nov 1738 Stanford. This couple are my ancestry.
Keith
Rees: innkeeper/farmer/solicitor, Haverfordwest, Wales; Menzies: innkeeper, Glen Lyon, Scotland;
Tomkins: merchants, London;  Lee:  farmers, Watford Village, Northamptonshire; Pocock, teachers, Bristol; Grace: doctors, cricketers, Gloucestershire; Day: lithographers, London; Clark:  teachers, Folkstone.
Banks: farmer/curriers/shoemakers, East Ham, Bermondsey, East End

Offline larkspur

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Tracing myself back to better people.Or maybe not!
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew of Long Buckby
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 24 February 15 09:46 GMT (UK) »
Long Buckby is in Northamptonshire, you may get more luck on that board  :)
Maybe a mod would kindly move it for you.
AREA, Nottinghamshire. Lincolnshire. Staffordshire. Leicestershire, Morayshire.
Paternal Line--An(t)(c)liff(e).Faulkner. Mayfield. Cant. Davison. Caunt. Trigg. Rawding. Buttery. Rayworth. Pepper. Otter. Whitworth. Gray. Calder. Laing.Wink. Wright. Jackson. Taylor.
Maternal Line--Linsey. Spicer. Corns. Judson. Greensmith. Steel. Woodford. Ellis. Wyan. Callis. Warriner. Rawlin. Merrin. Vale. Summerfield. Cartwright.
Husbands-Beckett. Heald. Pilkington. Arnold. Hall. Willows. Dring. Newcomb. Hawley