Author Topic: Dumfries/Liverpool/Derbyshire  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Joanne Crowder

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Dumfries/Liverpool/Derbyshire
« on: Sunday 08 March 15 17:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi there can anyone help me Im looking for any information on Mary Annie Wilson born 30 Oct 1922, she had a brother Tommy and another Edward we think, we know nothing more about her apart from she was born in Dumfries, married a William Humphrey Baker, he was from Liverpool, please can someone give me a nudge in the right direction , thankyou

Offline Craclyn

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Dumfries/Liverpool/Derbyshire
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 08 March 15 17:17 GMT (UK) »
Hello and welcome to Rootschat :)

If you think they married in Scotland then you could try www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk. I had a quick look and see that they have one marriage record for William Baker and Mary Wilson, but I have not checked to see if it is in the right timeframe for you. You would need to buy credits to look at the more detailed information.
Crackett, Cracket, Webb, Turner, Henderson, Murray, Carr, Stavers, Thornton, Oliver, Davis, Hall, Anderson, Atknin, Austin, Bainbridge, Beach, Bullman, Charlton, Chator, Corbett, Corsall, Coxon, Davis, Dinnin, Dow, Farside, Fitton, Garden, Geddes, Gowans, Harmsworth, Hedderweek, Heron, Hedley, Hunter, Ironside, Jameson, Johnson, Laidler, Leck, Mason, Miller, Milne, Nesbitt, Newton, Parkinson, Piery, Prudow, Reay, Reed, Read, Reid, Robinson, Ruddiman, Smith, Tait, Thompson, Watson, Wilson, Youn

Offline Joanne Crowder

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Dumfries/Liverpool/Derbyshire
« Reply #2 on: Monday 09 March 15 14:35 GMT (UK) »
Thanks , have no idea if they married in Liverpool or Scotland, none of us know anything so any help appreciated, know she was born in 1922 thats everything Im afraid x

Also see -
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=715120.msg5587550#msg5587550