Author Topic: Lemington House (Moreton in Marsh)  (Read 3727 times)

Offline ffff

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Lemington House (Moreton in Marsh)
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 18 July 17 15:59 BST (UK) »
So which branch of the family are you from?

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline noytd

• RootsChat Member
  • Alfred Jenkins (1882-1956)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 18 July 17 16:13 BST (UK) »
I am related to Maria Maria Ann Baylis Mumford (1852-1886). You can find basic details of my research here:

http://www.glandwrheritage.com/families1/mumford

My family maintained links to the Wadley family who inherited most of the Mumford fortune and lands, and I believe part of the estate of Caleb Baylis - the other half passing down through the family who lived at Lemington House.

I was interested about a link to W.G. Grace visiting the house. One of my ancestors, Arthur Owen Jones, was a colleague and successor England cricket captain to Grace.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ke123

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 17 May 18 20:12 BST (UK) »
Dear ffff

I am Asut123 also who lost her login details. I live at Lemington House. I would dearly love to know more about the house and would love to be able to communicate with you. I realise I may have missed my chance as you posted here some time ago. Should you see this post I would so appreciate your communication

Here is hoping
Karen