Author Topic: Miss Jean Jones, Thornhill  (Read 2316 times)

Offline revmother2

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Miss Jean Jones, Thornhill
« on: Tuesday 07 April 15 08:26 BST (UK) »
Hi folks
Jean Jones lived in Thornhill - on the main street. My daughter knew her in the 1990's, but lost touch with her. Does anyone remember her please? She would be very old now, but we expect she is no longer alive. She was a very special friend and my daughter would love to hear of anyone who knew her. I can't find her in the local paper obituaries. She was a church goer.
Thank you
revmother2
England - mainly Leicestershire -Plunkett (and London), Kibby, Springthorpe, Gittins, Bates, Forman, Stevenson, Crofts, Growdridge, Flower, Wigston, Ward , and in Scotland - McLauchlan, Paterson, Aughton, Speirs, McCallum, Gray, Gemmell, Hillhouse, Fredrick etc.......<br />Ayrshire mostly

Offline Lisbeth12

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Miss Jean Jones, Thornhill
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 14 July 15 00:18 BST (UK) »
Sorry to say that jean jones died a few years ago. She was at school with my mother in law and later became an art teacher at Dumfries high school where she taught my husband.

Offline revmother2

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Miss Jean Jones, Thornhill
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 22 July 15 10:32 BST (UK) »
Thank you Lisbeth 12 for your reply, I have passed the information to my daughter.
Revmother.
England - mainly Leicestershire -Plunkett (and London), Kibby, Springthorpe, Gittins, Bates, Forman, Stevenson, Crofts, Growdridge, Flower, Wigston, Ward , and in Scotland - McLauchlan, Paterson, Aughton, Speirs, McCallum, Gray, Gemmell, Hillhouse, Fredrick etc.......<br />Ayrshire mostly