Author Topic: Rose Harvey 1750 Huntingdonshire area  (Read 2810 times)

Offline GeorgeX11

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Rose Harvey 1750 Huntingdonshire area
« on: Thursday 09 April 15 00:46 BST (UK) »
Hi

Has anyone come across Rose Harvey before? She married John Goodman in Fen Stanton on 6 Dec 1770. They had at least 2 children Sarah born 1772 Fen stanton and Eleanor born 1775 also at Fen Stanton. I found a record of her death in Huntingdon on 7 Jul 1827 aged 77. Which gives her a projected birth of about 1750. I've searched high and low for Rose, and not found a trace, I wondered perhaps she was a widow when she got married to John Goodman but have no proof. If anyone has any ideas, they'd be much appreciated. It also has to be said I don't have much of an idea who John Goodman is other than he was born about 1744 based on his age at death in 1823 Huntingdon , so if anyone has any ideas there too, they'd also be well very received..

Thanks
George

Offline ColC

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Rose Harvey 1750 Huntingdonshire area
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 09 April 15 10:22 BST (UK) »
A few records on FindMyPast but nothing clear however the following might give some ideas.

Rose Harvey Baptism 9 Dec 1751 Hillington Norfolk, parents Robt Harvey & Ann, others in Norfolk around 1750.

Or Rose Willson married John Rust 1768 (no date) Steeple Gidding, Huntingdon.

No Christian name RUST Burial 8 Oct 1769 ST MARY & ST BENEDICT, HUNTINGDON

Colin
Clarke, Trickett, Orton, Lawless, Norton, Detheridge, Kirby, Goodfellow, Wagstaff, Lowe, etc.

Offline GeorgeX11

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Rose Harvey 1750 Huntingdonshire area
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 12 April 15 00:51 BST (UK) »
The Norfolk baptisms don't look likely to be the one I'm after, I looked into this some more she actually was buried in Fenstanton in 1810, under the name Rosamund so probably that was the name she was baptized with (assuming she was baptized).