Author Topic: John Richard Lee - UK to The Bronx NY - long shot  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Cgrek

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Richard Lee - UK to The Bronx NY - long shot
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 19 March 17 23:41 GMT (UK) »
Greetings,
Well better late than never.  My mom, Virginia A. (Lee) Grek b. 8/11/1933 d.6/6/1973 married my Dad 10/1955. His name was John R. Grek.  I have two brothers and will be excited to share the news with them at my nieces wedding next Saturday.  I will also be seeing (*)and (*) at the wedding and hopefully be able to gather more information to share as well.  I look forward to your reply and learning more from you about my maternal family.
Best Regards,
Chris

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.  New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline ManU

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 22 March 17 01:24 GMT (UK) »
To Cgrek
G'day mate, thought you might have problems with your post, I have sent you a PM personal message but as you have only done 2 posts you wont be able to send me one
After a couple more posts I can send a PM with my email address so I can attach some info I have on the Lee family
the info I am stuck on is mainly photos and some surnames of spouses and of course confirmation of dates I have tried to attach a photo of William H and wife Olga (I have been told they are right but would be nice if another confirmation is received.) however there appears to be a problem so I will wait for the PM service to kick in
If you reply then you should be able to use the PM service see how it goes
incidentally I have a couple of contacts in the US that are our cousins se how we go then I can give you their contact details
By the way I now live in Australia

Offline Cgrek

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 22 March 17 03:28 GMT (UK) »
Excited to learn of a third cousin in the Lee family line.

Offline Cgrek

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 22 March 17 03:34 GMT (UK) »
To ManU
Will keep posting to obtain PM rights. Would like to further explore our lineage and learn more about our collective family.
Regards, Cgrek

Offline Cgrek

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 28 March 17 04:04 BST (UK) »
ManU,
Shared detail of our connection with grandchildren of John Richard Lee. Brought excitement and interest of learning more.  Reply by PM when able to further conversation.
All the best,
Cgrek