Author Topic: The Craig Family from Renton  (Read 2733 times)

Offline mrs acb

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: The Craig Family from Renton
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 15 March 18 14:27 GMT (UK) »
Jo you have no idea , how much we have wanted to make this connection. We we're wondering what happened to William and Agnes's boys after Agnes died . We thought they had maybe been adopted by a Mrs Young in Renton ? Let me know if you live locally , I would be happy to meet up with you . Anne xxx

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline mrs acb

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 15 March 18 14:41 GMT (UK) »
Yeah just to add Leanne is Annie's grandaughter and they knew each other very well .

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Jo Craig

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 15 March 18 16:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi Anne, so excited to have made this connection! I will contact you both on Facebook and message you. I have so many things I would like to know! Kind regards Jo

Offline mrs acb

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 15 March 18 16:13 GMT (UK) »
Looking forward to it ! I have sent a message to Leanne. We can set up a group chat and compare notes haha . So so happy to have heard from you .  :D