Author Topic: George Coggin born 1837 Swinton  (Read 3223 times)

Offline skala

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: George Coggin born 1837 Swinton
« Reply #18 on: Monday 20 November 17 11:46 GMT (UK) »
Hi Man U I don't have a birth cert for Mary Ann but her baptism is available on Family Search and she is baptised as Marrianne Richardson at Wentworth Feb 22nd 1846.Her birth is on FREE BMD as Mary Ann registered March 1846 under Rotherham vol 22 page 534.
John Richardson married Ann Heptinstall 18/8/1845 at Wath Upon Dearne Parish Church.(An area of Rotherham not far from Wentworth)This is shown again on FREE BMD Rotherham  Sept 1845 VOL 22 PAGE 394.I think confusion arises with the spelling of Ann's surname ,Heptinstall,Heptonstall Hepinstall etc.On the marriage cert it is shown as Hepelstone both for her and the father's name even though she signs Heptinstall.I do have a copy of the marriage cert if you would like this I can send to you.Best Wishes Skala

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline skala

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: George Coggin born 1837 Swinton
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 25 November 17 16:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi Man U hope you got my E-mail with the copies am sending you a copy of the only photo I have of Sevilla and William.Would love copies of any photos you have of the early family All the Best Skala

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.