Author Topic: Thomas Goan and wife Maggie Anne  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Magh Itha

• RootsChat Member
  • Quinn of Convoy and related families
    • View Profile
Thomas Goan and wife Maggie Anne
« on: Thursday 14 May 15 09:48 BST (UK) »
Thomas Goan and his wife Maggie Anne lived in Erganagh near Castlederg in 1911 and their children were: Sarah; Thomas; Lizzie; John; James; Joseph; Magge Jane; Katie; Hugh: Francis Henry; and Evelyn Mary.
In 1901 they had lived in Listymore at which time Sarah a sister of Thomas lived with them, she was subsequently to marry a David Quinn.

Would like to hear from any connection.
Quinn (Donegal); McLaughlin, Doherty (Big Hill, Corney, Dubh, Lenan, Meenkeragh, Mor, Ownes, Roe, Druminderry.), Barr, Granny  (Buncrana);  Bonar (Convoy); McGlynn (Burnfoot); McFadden (St Johnston); Hamilton (Raphoe); Houston (Meenbane, Donegal); Eames (Kinlough, Leitrim); Murray and Henry (Westport, Mayo); Hasson (Derry); Eames (Leitrim); Farrell (Lanesboro) Scally (Gallagh, Roscommon); Casserly (Garranstown, Roscommon): Brennan and Hyland (Rathcline, Longford); Hopkins (Cashel, Longford

Offline CharlieGoan

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Goan and wife Maggie Anne
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 12 July 15 13:43 BST (UK) »
Good Afternoon

My name is Charlie Goan and I am currently living in Castlederg. I am tracing my family and I understand my Great Grandfather was Thomas Goan and my Great Great Grandfather was Thomas Goan (Married to Maggie Ann Goan). I have an understanding that Thomas Goan (My Great Grandfather) was Married to Mary Edwards.

Would love to hear from you :)

Yours
Charlie Goan

Offline Magh Itha

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 14 July 15 09:48 BST (UK) »
Have sent you a private message
Quinn (Donegal); McLaughlin, Doherty (Big Hill, Corney, Dubh, Lenan, Meenkeragh, Mor, Ownes, Roe, Druminderry.), Barr, Granny  (Buncrana);  Bonar (Convoy); McGlynn (Burnfoot); McFadden (St Johnston); Hamilton (Raphoe); Houston (Meenbane, Donegal); Eames (Kinlough, Leitrim); Murray and Henry (Westport, Mayo); Hasson (Derry); Eames (Leitrim); Farrell (Lanesboro) Scally (Gallagh, Roscommon); Casserly (Garranstown, Roscommon): Brennan and Hyland (Rathcline, Longford); Hopkins (Cashel, Longford

Offline kingskerswell

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 14 July 15 09:53 BST (UK) »
Magh,
       The Private Message system will not work until Charlie has made another couple of postings.

Regards
Stewart, Irwin, Morrison, Haslett, Murrell - Dungiven area Co. Londonderry
Browne, Barrett -Co.Armagh
Neil, Smyth _Co. Antrim

Offline Magh Itha

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 14 July 15 14:09 BST (UK) »
Hello Charlie,

If you go to www.IrishAncestors.net you will work out how to contact me