Author Topic: Francis Pryor  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Danone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Francis Pryor
« on: Thursday 04 June 15 17:19 BST (UK) »
Hi all
I am trying to find out about Francis Pryor of time team if his side of the family have any thing to do with my mums ,mothers side of the family Constance lily deacon born 1909 checketts road Leicester her mother was Sarah Pryor born 1873 bark by Leicestershire .sarah married John William deacon born 1877 checketts road Leicester .sarahs father was John Pryor born great Daley 10th of February 1842 mother Jane hartshorn born 1848 reg dis barrow up on soar.sarah worked for Arthur j kirks at bark by grange also Edward mason and wife in beeston in there pub.sarah and John William deacon married 1904 .john was a army man  a Sargent in the Leicestershire tigers reg I have a photo of him in uniform with some of his men and one with his wife Sarah .constance lily deacon married my grand father Ernest cooper born markfield 1907 ashby road markfield father Joseph cooper blacksmith.mother Mary Helen Massey .
Many thanks
Danone

Offline chempat

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Francis Pryor
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 04 June 15 18:11 BST (UK) »
As he is alive, then rootschat does not allow discussion, but there is information here for you to work back for his ancestors on the Pryor side:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Pryor

(Grandfather's birth very obvious on free bmd)

Offline petmas

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • We wunt be druv
    • View Profile
Re: Francis Pryor
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 13 June 15 09:45 BST (UK) »
Is Edward Mason born Witham 1820? Some of the Mason family living in Barrow 1880s
Mason ( Leics, Lincs, Cambs, Rutland)  Packer( Berks, Middx) Bearne, Vining , Sugar Shugar (Somerset, Pennsylvania & S Wales)