Author Topic: HALL family of Braunston, Northamptonshire  (Read 2641 times)

Offline Susie Stuttard

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HALL family of Braunston, Northamptonshire
« Reply #18 on: Monday 06 November 17 02:23 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jane

Here is a photo of my grandfather John Allen Hall and his daughter Marjorie Edith Hall. He was the son of Allen Reading Hall and Ellen Higgins. I feel there is a strong likeness between Marjorie and Alice.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Susie Stuttard

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Monday 06 November 17 02:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jane

Here is a photo of my grandfather John Allen Hall and his son - my father John Allen Hall. The Hall line still continues with my brother also John Allen Hall and his two young sons Sam and Tom. 

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Sandra H

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 07 June 18 17:16 BST (UK) »
Hi I am thrilled to have found this thread! My Great Grandfather was Edward Hall born in Braunston September 1869. His Father was also Edward Hall and he married Sarah Garner. My Great Grandfather is on the 1881 Braunston census as then living with his Grandmother Fanny Garner, Sarah's mother.  My Grand Father was Roland Edward Hall and I can see now he had the Hall likeness in him. Any other information on the Braunston Hall's would be really appreciated!