Author Topic: Newport - photo request st Woolos cemetery, bassaleg road  (Read 2646 times)

Offline sunny51

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Newport - photo request st Woolos cemetery, bassaleg road
« on: Tuesday 30 June 15 01:49 BST (UK) »
I was wondering if anyone lived close enough to St. Woolos Cemetery on Bassaleg Road, Newport to be able to pop over and take a photo of a grave for me? I have the details but no map. Thank you
Critchley, Morgan, Mogford, Marks, Price,  Pryce,Hammond, Lambert, (Davis) Lane and Thomas in Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Somerset to South Wales.  Northover, Samways, Stevens, Clark, Ridge and Thornhill in Dorset

Offline SharonAngell

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Newport - photo request st Woolos cemetery, bassaleg road
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 30 August 16 16:27 BST (UK) »
I live close if you let me have the details I can go and see if I can find it for you.  Hopefully the guys in the lodge over there will tell me the plot number because if you do it through the council they charge

Offline sunny51

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Newport - photo request st Woolos cemetery, bassaleg road
« Reply #2 on: Friday 09 September 16 05:43 BST (UK) »
Hello Sharon, Thank you so much for your reply. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.
 I would be very grateful.
I will have to dig out the appropriate file and then get back to you with some information.
I have a lot of relatives in St. Woolos!!
I would, however really like a pic of my grandparents grave.
Thank you so much. I will be in touch.Sue

Critchley, Morgan, Mogford, Marks, Price,  Pryce,Hammond, Lambert, (Davis) Lane and Thomas in Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Somerset to South Wales.  Northover, Samways, Stevens, Clark, Ridge and Thornhill in Dorset