Author Topic: burley  (Read 3147 times)

Offline teddygreen1

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: burley
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 04 July 15 16:43 BST (UK) »
Thank you all for your post we obviously didn't realise the tragic  circumstances  of the children which is so si sad. Bless them. But thank you for finding out about them for us because that would have awful nit to acknowledge them too. Thanks so much Kath

Offline Greenvale

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 05 August 16 08:59 BST (UK) »
Hi, I don't know if you're still interested in Hannah Burley but she was my Great-Great- Grandmother. Her parents were Richard and Mary Burley. After the death of hr husband Thomas Cattell in 1872 she married John Hayes in 1873.
If you want any more info I'll let you know what I know but my main interest is in the Cattell family and I haven't followed the Burley line.
Madden, Cunningham, Webb, Upton, Kinsey, Askew

Offline Bearnan

• RootsChat Member
  • The boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 05 August 16 14:17 BST (UK) »
Hi Greenvale. My sister knows about your post and will contact you after work. We are the great, great granddaughters of Hannah Burley and Thomas Cattell. Our great grandfather was James Alfred Cattell who married Caroline Wood 1st July 1888. We know nothing about James Alfred Cattells siblings apart from their names,  but are aware that Hannah remarried when Thomas died.  The Cattells are our paternal line.                                       

Offline Greenvale

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 05 August 16 15:24 BST (UK) »
Look forward to hearing from her.
Madden, Cunningham, Webb, Upton, Kinsey, Askew

Offline Bearnan

• RootsChat Member
  • The boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 05 August 16 19:10 BST (UK) »
Hi again Greenvale,  I just want to say thank you for info given to my sister which she's passed onto me. Thanks.