Author Topic: looking for relatives (jane K anderson) formerly of 2c clouden rd cumbernauld  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Carol Macarthur

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
I am looking for some relatives.  jane k Anderson who lived at 2c clouden rd, Cumbernauld.  her mother rose was married to William henry Truman (a relative of my gran's).    If there are any descendants of Jane or Jane herself, I would love to hear from them as i'm trying to fill in the family tree.   many thanks :)

Offline chempat

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: looking for relatives (jane K anderson) formerly of 2c clouden rd cumbernauld
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 09 July 15 23:30 BST (UK) »
Welcome to rootschat, Carol.

Could you put in a few years (birth?).  Was Anderson her married name? Have you looked for information from scotlandspeople?

Offline chempat

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: looking for relatives (jane K anderson) formerly of 2c clouden rd cumbernauld
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 09 July 15 23:36 BST (UK) »
As Jane K Anderson was showing on free electoral roll searches, 2002 to 2015. perhaps you should try and contact that address for more information and look for deaths from 2002.

Offline Carol Macarthur

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 10 July 15 13:29 BST (UK) »
many thanks indeed.   yes i've been using scotland's people.    Anderson was her married name.   Truman was her maiden name.   She has a few brothers and sisters which I need to track down too.   Tried the bt phone book to see if there was a number but nothing.    She would be born I think about 1920/30's so if alive would be pretty old by now.  I did search for a death certificate but will try that again incase I've missed something.   I might try writing to the address and see if anything comes back - can only but try !!!!!  Is there any other sites where relatives are trying to find others as I've got tons of people so far that I would like to contact.  Best wishes.   C

Offline ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 10 July 15 14:05 BST (UK) »
Hi , welcome to RootsChat  :)

There is a death for a Jane K Anderson(other surname Truman) 2003 Cumbernauld Dunbarton , born c1923 c1922.

Parents married 1920 Lanark ?

ev
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records

Offline Carol Macarthur

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday 10 July 15 14:28 BST (UK) »
Thank you indeed.  You have made me very welcome.

Yes I think this may be the one.   will have to have a look back at things tonight and see.

many thanks indeed for help - will let you know.

have a nice weekend  :) :)

Offline ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Friday 10 July 15 14:54 BST (UK) »
The 1920 marriage has William Henry Truman / Rose McKinnon , Patrick Lanark.

The 2003 death has the mother's maiden name as McKinnon.
Sorry , the birth year should be c1922.

ev

Added -
Jane's middle name appears to be Kean.
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records