Author Topic: salmon offsprings  (Read 4246 times)

Offline louloubelle

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
salmon offsprings
« on: Thursday 09 July 15 22:11 BST (UK) »
looking for any living relatives of the salmon family that lived in st peter port area ,or distant relatives anyone related

Offline happy to know

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: salmon offsprings
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 24 November 16 01:54 GMT (UK) »
looking for any living relatives of the salmon family that lived in st peter port area ,or distant relatives anyone related
hello louloubelle,
unsure if this the same Salmon family,but as you will see below 14 children were born to the same couple. The third child born was Albert John Salmon, he married a girl from Jersey named Reta Cavey, they had one child before he sadly perished with several brothers in the WW1, that child was eta May Salmon, I am her youngest son of five she bore. I hope this is the family you want. I also have a pretty comprehensive family tree (not authenticated) sent to my mother many years ago by her cousin Brian Torode. If you require more please contact me here. This is the first attempt at using this site so if anything wrong I apologise in advance.     
 John,              1879 Jersey
Walter             1880 Guernsey
Albert John      1882 Guernsey
Henry Francis      twin 1884
Nicholas Mauger  twin
William John    1885
Albert William  1888
Emily              1890
George            1892
Francis            1894
Frederick         1896
Alfred             1897
Arthur            1899
Alice              1903

Offline happy to know

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 24 November 16 01:57 GMT (UK) »
correction to previous message. child born to Reta Cavey and Albert John Salmon was called
RETA MAY SALMON.

Offline louloubelle

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 24 November 16 02:43 GMT (UK) »
Hi .yes it's the same family reta may salmon was my grandmother who married to percy Hendy they had 7 children John .Terry paul Barry and Margaret my mum .they also had 2 other daughters who died as babies joy and louise .reta may had an older sister beatrice may who died 1 years old .I don't know if you know but Brian passed away last year .I have been in touch with his long life friend Richard who sent details of his work .where abouts are you we are in plymouth .hopeful you will contact me again many thanks .louise ward

Offline raa

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • humbug
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 24 November 16 09:54 GMT (UK) »
i am also researching the cavey family my great grandfathers sister emily grace ball marriiad elias m cavey there daughter rita may cavey married albert john salmon                     my profile pic is emily grace ball my fav photo