Author Topic: MALCOLM BODEN-TAYLOR  (Read 5821 times)

Offline Priscilla

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: MALCOLM BODEN-TAYLOR
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 03 June 14 13:12 BST (UK) »
192.com still has Lancelot D Taylor listed ...
Eccles (Hoylake / Exeter / Plymouth)
Hicks (Devonport, Plymouth)
Grafton (Exeter, Devon)
Harris (Marazion, Cornwall)
Collard (Yeovil, Somerset)
Johns (Devonport, Plymouth)
Lyle (Bude, Cornwall)

Offline m.sharp

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 03 June 14 15:25 BST (UK) »
192.com still has Lancelot D Taylor listed ...
[/quote

Many thanx for Info
Regards Margaret.
COLLISON; SENNITT; MONEY; GOTOBED; HITCH; LOWE;LANGFORD;LEAVENS: SENNITT(CAMBRIDGE)  LANE; GUDGE;BASHFORD(SURREY)  NEWMAN; SHARP;(MIDDLESEX)
COLLISON; DOWSING (SUSSEX: KENT) WYATT/EAST; CUTLER (BUCKS.)SENNETT/SENNITT: ASHTON: (CAMBRIDGE, CHELSEA, ISLINGTON, CAMBERWELL.)

Offline Dustyf

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 19 February 18 20:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi Margaret
Hope my email finds you well and in the land of the living. I'm not sure where you fit in the family tree but I see you were looking at Malcolm Boden Taylor. I am just writing my memoirs and was trying to write a small section of when I used to visit Mary and Malcolm in Sherwood. I just typed in his name and Roots chat came up. Mary was my aunt. My dad's sister.  Sadly she died of breast cancer when she was 40?? (I remember the modelling school that she and Malcolm had set up. Mary Gaye modelling school of Charm as it was initially called- Later they dropped the Charm part. They had a beautiful Victorian home. Mary was an artist and had painted a beautiful mural on the hallway wall of a soldier in a redcoat uniform. She was an amazing artist and a pretty good cook too.
Anyway thought you might be interested. I also read the post from Richard Taylor. We don't have anything on Ancestry about Malcolm's side of the family.
Would be lovely to hear back from you or Richard
:) Roger 

Offline Dustyf

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 19 February 18 20:58 GMT (UK) »
Hi Richard
I am writing my memoirs and looked up Malcolm and subsequently came across your posts with Margaret Sharp. Mary was my aunt.(My dad's sister) I remember the house where they lived as we used to go for dinner. I remember Jeremy being born too. I am 10 years older than him.  Mary was also an accomplished artist and I was telling Margaret that they had a beautiful mural in the hallway of a redcoat soldier( like Wellington's era).  sadly mary passed away from breast cancer in early life. We don't have any information of Malcolm on our family tree. Would be good to hear back from you if you are interested.
regards
Roger

Offline Amandajayne1

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 21 February 18 16:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi my uncle was Malcolm Boden Taylor my father Dennis Taylor died 2005 brothers were Ralph Bob and Malcolm. Ethel Taylor was my grandmother from west bridgeford.

Offline Dustyf

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 22 February 18 09:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi my uncle was Malcolm Boden Taylor my father Dennis Taylor died 2005 brothers were Ralph Bob and Malcolm. Ethel Taylor was my grandmother from west bridgeford.

Thanks for this update Amanda😊