Author Topic: Date for my photograph of my grandmother Annie Elizabeth Hanger?  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Paul Jackson

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Date for my photograph of my grandmother Annie Elizabeth Hanger?
« on: Monday 20 July 15 07:46 BST (UK) »
I think this picture is my grandmother Annie Elizabeth Hanger b 1890 and her mum Annie Elizabeth Hanger nee O'Brien. Taken in Melbourne Australia late 1890.
My mother said it was her and her mum but that would date it 1918.
I would like the date confirmed if possible. Can anyone help?
Paul.
Jackson; Sunman; Millington; Rigg; Bardsley; Hanger; Ro[d]gers; Ellis; Moseley; Slack; Rutherford.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Date for my photograph of my grandmother Annie Elizabeth Hanger?
« Reply #1 on: Monday 20 July 15 22:55 BST (UK) »
Hi Paul....is it a postcard? Or is there anything on the back....it's a good idea to post the whole of the photo including the back if you have it.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline Paul Jackson

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Date for my photograph of my grandmother Annie Elizabeth Hanger?
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 21 July 15 02:14 BST (UK) »
Hi Treetotal (great username)

No idea of photo's origins. It's a scanned copy of a picture which hasn't been seen since mum died.
Sorry I don't even remember looking or seeing anything on the back  at the time of scanning.

Paul
Jackson; Sunman; Millington; Rigg; Bardsley; Hanger; Ro[d]gers; Ellis; Moseley; Slack; Rutherford.