Author Topic: FLEMING FAMILY  (Read 1682 times)

Offline satire62

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
FLEMING FAMILY
« on: Tuesday 28 July 15 18:47 BST (UK) »
I am looking for the family of AUDREY ELIZABETH FLEMING, as far as we know she was born in 1959 in PAISLEY, SCOTLAND, but we are not hundred percent sure of this, but she definitely lived there at some point.  We believe she had siblings called * and * , and that her mothers name was MARTHA, but there's a big question mark on this as well.  AUDREY ELIZABETH FLEMING died in Basildon, Essex in about 1994 at the age of 35.  If anybody on here see's this and recognises the name, please please get in touch with me.  Thank you.

* Edit , possible living persons.

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: FLEMING FAMILY
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 28 July 15 20:47 BST (UK) »
Hi and welcome to Roots chat maybe you are not aware.. we are not allowed to do look ups on living people ...You would be better to remove the names of her siblings incase they are still living
Rosie

Offline ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 28 July 15 22:27 BST (UK) »
Hi , welcome to RootsChat  :)

I've edited your post , as Rosie notes.

Have you tried http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/

The index is free to search , and there is a possible 1959 birth in Paisley although this would need to be ordered as it cannot be viewed online.

Would Audrey's death certificate give you any more information ?

ev
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records

Offline MonicaL

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Girl with firewood, Morar 1910 - MEM Donaldson
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 28 July 15 23:07 BST (UK) »
Hi there, welcome from me too  :)

Have you ordered Audrey's death cert? It is as you mentioned in year, May 1994. Birth date 17 March 1959. Ev also mentions a likely 1959 Paisley birth for her. If all correct, how lucky she used her middle name of Elizabeth in her registrations.

If it is close family, you might consider ordering certs to be able to follow through further... I can see potentially one son, just from general searches really, nothing more.

Monica
Census information Crown Copyright, www.nationalarchives.gov.uk