Author Topic: BOREK family POLAND -> USA (Grand Rapids, Michigan & Baltimore, Maryland)  (Read 995 times)

Offline martaborek

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hello,
im looking for my relatives (my great grand father Jozef/Joseph Borek - born in 1870 with his siblings:
Antoni (Anthony) and his wife Małgorzata (Margaret) maiden name KIELA (i have found Anthony death certificate on the Internet, he died in 5 January 1935 in Grand Rapids),
Marianna Śliwka (maiden name Borek) and her husband Jan (John) Śliwka
Stanisław (Stanley) and his wife Józefa maiden name Kisiel (probably also their daughter Małgorzata/Margaret),
Franciszka Suska (maiden name Borek) with her husband Antoni Suski and their sons:
Władysław (born in 1904),
Jan (born in 1905)
and Marian (born in 1907, I have found him on New York passenge lists, arrival date: 14 Jul 1932)

and probably with my ggf father:
Wawrzyniec (Lawrence, Laranc) Borek, born in 1855 in Solec nad Wisłą, Mazowieckie, Poland. I dont know about his wife (Katarzyna Borek, maiden name ZDUNEK)

In that place my knowledge is over now. In Poland I cannot find more helpful information about my family because a lot of documents were destroyed becasue of wars, so I would like to ask you for some help with looking for Borek, Suska and Śliwka Family Members.

I will be very thankful for your answer and help also!

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
Re: BOREK family POLAND -> USA (Grand Rapids, Michigan & Baltimore, Maryland)
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 25 August 15 21:12 BST (UK) »
To avoid duplication and people wasting their time - same post also on USA

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=729246.0

Sandra

"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada