Author Topic: Allisons (Stranraer)  (Read 3957 times)

Offline Darren Allison

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Allisons (Stranraer)
« on: Thursday 03 September 15 19:51 BST (UK) »
Im wondering if anyone help me with some information on my grandfathers family, his name was William Graham Allison he was born in 1941 he has 2 siblings in know of an older brother Eric Allison and an Older sister Margaret thanks in advance

Moderator comment: Please note that Rootschat has a clearly defined 'no living people' policy.

http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

This and subsequent replies may be edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline greeneyedgirl

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Allisons (Stranraer)
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 15 October 15 05:02 BST (UK) »
Hi, Due to the years involved you would have to order the certs to be sure that these three are all siblings. For William Graham the year is 1941, for Eric the only one I could find is Alexander Eric 1937 and found 3 Margarets. Margaret 1950, Margaret Bone 1943, & Margaret Dougan 1934. All of these people are born Stranaer. Hope this helps, Kim
* if you have other info, I will look further

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Allisons (Stranraer)
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 15 October 15 16:50 BST (UK) »
Hi Darren

Before this topic goes any further, can you please confirm that your grandfather and the siblings you mentioned are deceased.

Thank you
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea