Author Topic: Yuill  (Read 1971 times)

Offline scotty23991728

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Yuill
« on: Monday 07 September 15 15:58 BST (UK) »
Hello, I am hoping for some help in locating my relatives.I was born on Old Kilpatrick in 1945.I know I have quite a few Yuill relatives out there but so far have been unable to find them.My name is Richard Scott and my mums side of the family are Yuill's.We left for Canada about 1952.I have just returned and would love to meet some of my rellies.My mother is Cathy Scott, she worked in Singers and dad worked in Browns.My uncle Duncan Yuill was a goalie for Rangers way back when, perhaps that will jog some memories.Thanks for any help.
                                 Scotty

Offline Rena

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copyright: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Yuill
« Reply #1 on: Friday 11 March 16 01:54 GMT (UK) »
I usually use the British Telecom website to find people.  The problem with modern times is that more people use mobile phones than landlines and I haven't a clue of how to find names of those users

There's only one YUILL (not Yuille) coming up in the Old Kilpatrick phone zone but the street address isn't in the place itself.

There's more hits for Yuill in Glasgow.

http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/residential/search.publisha#
Aberdeen: Findlay-Shirras,McCarthy: MidLothian: Mason,Telford,Darling,Cruikshanks,Bennett,Sime, Bell: Lanarks:Crum, Brown, MacKenzie,Cameron, Glen, Millar; Ross: Urray:Mackenzie:  Moray: Findlay; Marshall/Marischell: Perthshire: Brown Ferguson: Wales: McCarthy, Thomas: England: Almond, Askin, Dodson, Well(es). Harrison, Maw, McCarthy, Munford, Pye, Shearing, Smith, Smythe, Speight, Strike, Wallis/Wallace, Ward, Wells;Germany: Flamme,Ehlers, Bielstein, Germer, Mohlm, Reupke