Author Topic: LOOK UP - Lanarkshire - James Molloy Born 07.01.1907  (Read 873 times)

Offline Corpsman

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
LOOK UP - Lanarkshire - James Molloy Born 07.01.1907
« on: Sunday 27 September 15 09:12 BST (UK) »
Hi Forum,

I have been trying to trace what happened to one of my Great Grandparents children. I have traced the remaining family members.

James Molloy - Born 07.01.1907 in Kilsyth and baptised there. The family moved to Calderbank, Airdrie before 1910. He is not recorded on 1911 census and I have not managed to come across a death certificate for him when I have searched.

Any help in completing this final piece of my research would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Paul

Offline ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK UP - Lanarkshire - James Molloy Born 07.01.1907
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 27 September 15 12:14 BST (UK) »
Hi Paul ,

Can you give the names of the parents ?

Have you looked at the part of the 1911 Census that states how many children and how many living ?

ev
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records

Offline Corpsman

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK UP - Lanarkshire - James Molloy Born 07.01.1907
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 27 September 15 13:47 BST (UK) »
Hi ev,

Thanks for the response, parents names are James Molloy & Catherine Brannan

The 1911 census shows them having had 5 children at that time with only two surviving. I have obtained two of the three death certificates of children who didn't survive and located where buried. The remaining child, James, I can't establish the date and cause of death although looking at census he definitely died young.

The information will help me complete the final piece of information on descendants.

Paul