Author Topic: Leslie James Howe Farquharson  (Read 1083 times)

Offline howe02

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Leslie James Howe Farquharson
« Reply #9 on: Friday 12 January 18 02:46 GMT (UK) »
Lisa - will get back to you soon, just got a lot going on at the moment and family history stuff on the back burner for a few weeks............. Alison

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lisa Farquharson

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 12 January 18 08:05 GMT (UK) »
No worries at all when your ready.  :-\

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline howe02

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 14 January 18 05:10 GMT (UK) »
Not sure where I came across Leslie James Howe Farquharson, however the name was of particular interest. I have been tracing an ancestor for years James Howe and found it fascinating that it appears in Leslie's name - do you know the origin of the name Howe and why it is in his name. Any clues would be great, thanks ............. Alison Howe

Offline Lisa Farquharson

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 15 January 18 13:05 GMT (UK) »
No I donít sorry i have a old family bible I will have a look through the family tree in it and see if the name Howe is in any names and get back to you. All my Farquharson family record were destroyed when the Japanese invaded Singapore but Iíll try and get some answers for you. I donít know much about my history.
Regards
Lisa.  :)