Author Topic: Still Searching For My Great Grandmother Sarah Morrisroe's Birth Place and Year.  (Read 1797 times)

Offline derrygolagh

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Still Searching For My Great Grandmother Sarah Morrisroe's Birth Place and Year.
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 24 November 15 15:03 GMT (UK) »

Hello Sinnan and Hallmark

Yes the baptism for Edward Morrisroe is correct and it looks as though the other records are missing as you say.  Edward lived in Brougher until he was 85 years old and he is buried in Templevanny Cemetery.  We have been to St Kevin's RC Church at Keash (which incidentally is the most beautiful Church and so very well kept).  We were told by the Priest that unfortunately some of the records are missing.

The photographs of the Gravestones are very interesting and I will study them well!!!

Thank you both, your information is very much appreciated.

Regards.

Liz         

Offline hallmark

• ~
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Give a man a record and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to research, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Offline derrygolagh

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Still Searching For My Great Grandmother Sarah Morrisroe's Birth Place and Year.
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 24 November 15 16:19 GMT (UK) »

:D    :D    :D

Hi Hallmark

Yes, but perhaps a couple of amendments needed now, although it is an amazing result considering I was not told very much at all previously. 

The information gained is purely down to all the help I have had from some very kind people including Roots Chat.

Grateful thanks to all.

Liz