Author Topic: Death of Sarah Cole 27 August 1957 at Deniliquin  (Read 9385 times)

Offline smudwhisk

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Whiskey (1997-2018)
    • View Profile
Re: Death of Sarah Cole 27 August 1957 at Deniliquin
« Reply #36 on: Sunday 01 May 16 15:49 BST (UK) »
Hi Amanda and welcome to Rootschat.

If you want to post any queries on RC, I'm happy to see if I can help.  Otherwise, if you post one more time, even if its just a smiley face or something, the Private Messaging feature will become active and I can send you a PM with my email address.  I'm happy to share some information with you.  I've been researching the Hyatt family for some years.

Maria/Sarah Hyatt was my 2xGreat Grandmother's niece.

Nicola
(KENT) Lingwell, Rayment (BUCKS) Read, Hutchins (SRY) Costin, Westbrook (DOR) Gibbs, Goreing (DUR) Green (ESX) Rudland, Malden, Rouse, Boosey (FIFE) Foulis, Russell (NFK) Johnson, Farthing, Purdy, Barsham (GLOS) Collett, Morris, Freebury, May, Kirkman (HERTS) Winchester, Linford (NORTHANTS) Bird, Brimley, Chater, Wilford, Read, Chapman, Jeys, Marston, Lumley (WILTS) Arden, Whatley, Batson, Gleed, Greenhill (SOM) Coombs, Watkins (RUT) Stafford (BERKS) Sansom, Angel, Young, Stratton, Weeks, Day

Offline Amanda Adnum

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday 02 May 16 12:06 BST (UK) »
Hi, Nicola
Thank you Maria/Sarah Hyatt was my late grandmothers grandmother as her son George Charles Campbell was my nan's dad

Offline smudwhisk

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Whiskey (1997-2018)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 02 May 16 14:34 BST (UK) »
Hi Amanda

I've sent you a private message which you should be able to access as I'm sure Rootschat dropped the number of required posts to two the other year to activate the private messaging facility.  If you can't, you may just need to post one more time.

Nicola
(KENT) Lingwell, Rayment (BUCKS) Read, Hutchins (SRY) Costin, Westbrook (DOR) Gibbs, Goreing (DUR) Green (ESX) Rudland, Malden, Rouse, Boosey (FIFE) Foulis, Russell (NFK) Johnson, Farthing, Purdy, Barsham (GLOS) Collett, Morris, Freebury, May, Kirkman (HERTS) Winchester, Linford (NORTHANTS) Bird, Brimley, Chater, Wilford, Read, Chapman, Jeys, Marston, Lumley (WILTS) Arden, Whatley, Batson, Gleed, Greenhill (SOM) Coombs, Watkins (RUT) Stafford (BERKS) Sansom, Angel, Young, Stratton, Weeks, Day

Offline banderso

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday 15 June 16 07:02 BST (UK) »
Hi

I have quite a lot of info on Sarah and her children to 3 partners and her death etc. If anyone needs anything specific please let me know.

Offline Amanda Adnum

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Thursday 16 June 16 02:18 BST (UK) »
Hi,
Sarah /Maria Cole is my late grandmother's nan any information would be greatly appreciated

Offline banderso

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Thursday 16 June 16 05:20 BST (UK) »
Hi Amanda

What do you know already? It is a bit sensitive but I have 11 children and 3 husbands?

Julie

Offline Amanda Adnum

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Thursday 16 June 16 15:14 BST (UK) »
Hi Julie,
If you want to discuss Sarah and her children in private my email address is (*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline kimmyopi

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Sunday 06 August 17 02:10 BST (UK) »
Hi all, i think i am the great grand daughter your talking about and would love for you guys to contact me, im learning aswell and only have what i have. lol . i do have other information but can not say as as people have said its sensitive. not sure how to use this web site so hopefully u  know how to get to me. thanks kimmy :D

Offline Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scottish GGGrandmother-Grace MORRISON née JARDINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Sunday 06 August 17 02:38 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat, Kimmy.

You need to make 3 posts and then you can contact members via the private message system.

Jamjar
Atkinson; Badier; Cameron; Grant; Howie; Jardine; Jenkins; Kerr; Lawardorn; Lee; Linton; Lonie; McConnell; Morgan; Morrison; Murphy; O'Leary; Paton; Pratt; Robb; Williams