Author Topic: Owen Bynner 1772-1824  (Read 444 times)

Offline ladymerle1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Owen Bynner 1772-1824
« on: Sunday 29 November 15 19:17 GMT (UK) »

This is my 3 x G Grandfather! He Lived at Ty Brith , Llanfyllin, Montomeryshire.
I am trying to find his birth/christening records. I cannot find any further information to discover his parents/siblings.
Hope someone can help.
Llanrhaeadr YM -Hughes, Morris, Richards
Llanwddyn -Jones, Richards
Llansilin -Hughes
Llangedwyn -Hughes
Hirnant -Thomas, Evans
Llangynog -Hughes, Evans
Penybontfawr -Hughes

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Owen Bynner 1772-1824
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 29 November 15 19:29 GMT (UK) »
This is presumably his son's baptism

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:X1YV-9LR

Family Search show a baptism for Owen snr but you will have to buy credits to view the entry on FindMyPast

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KC53-N4M
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline dcbnwh

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Owen Bynner 1772-1824
« Reply #2 on: Monday 30 November 15 10:01 GMT (UK) »
The nearest to the date is a baptism for an Owen in Llangynog on 28th June 1773. Parents - Thomas and Mary of Llanrhaiadr. Eight other children by the same parents from 1769-1786.

Marriage of Thomas to Mary Davies - 30 Dec 1761 in Pennant Melangell, the residence on two of the other baptisms. Also two baptisms in Pennant Melangell - 1762 and 1764.

David