Author Topic: Marriage of William Shaw to Margaret Irland (or Ireland)  (Read 682 times)

Offline bigt

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Marriage of William Shaw to Margaret Irland (or Ireland)
« on: Thursday 10 December 15 14:11 GMT (UK) »
I am looking for information on the marriage of William Shaw, born c 1773, birthplace unknown but possibly Kells or Balmaclellan,  died 1845 at Park Robin (Low Park), Balmaclellan, and Margaret Irland (or Ireland) born c1769 in Kells, died 1853 at Park Robin.

I am hoping through the marriage I might find out who the parents of William are.

William and Margaret had the following children, that I know of and were born at Arnmacarrie, Balmaclellan.

Barbara born 1799
John, born 1801
David, born 1804
James, born 1807
William, born 1812.

Thanks

Tom

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline bigt

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage of William Shaw to Margaret Irland (or Ireland)
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 10 December 15 19:04 GMT (UK) »
Cancel this, think I have found information.

Tom

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.