Author Topic: Parish Records - Neath looking for birth of Gwyneth Elizabeth Davies Jan 1933  (Read 1933 times)

Online scone

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Parish Records - Neath looking for birth of Gwyneth Elizabeth Davies Jan 1933
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 22 August 17 13:52 BST (UK) »
Hi Smurph 110

Thank you for the information it will take me a little time to digest it and get my head around it as I'll have to read through the other info given to me to remind me of where it all fits in.  Gwyneth was born 5th Jan 1933 and died 30th June 1963.  Are you aware of her death and the cause?

I'm off house hunting in a little while but will pm you with further information and questions in the next couple of days.  I will pass on the information to my friend she will be thankful.  She doesn't access Roots Chat or Ancestry.

Sue

Man
Gardiner, Tyler, Tanner, Davis, Jeffries - Bisley/Chalford
Hawkins - Stroud
Hale - Brimscombe
Clayton, Rixon, Ovenden, Hayles - Middlesex
Scriven, Carpenter, Hayward, Ricketts, Greenaway - Wiltshire

Offline Smurph110

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Parish Records - Neath looking for birth of Gwyneth Elizabeth Davies Jan 1933
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 22 August 17 14:03 BST (UK) »
Thank you Man.

Appreciate your involvement in this.  You clearly are a good friend.

We had heard rumours about her death and that she died in London. I believe she lived in Kensington didn't she? Ironically not that far from where I live now. 

I don't place much stock in my family for information if I'm honest.  Everything was shrouded in secrecy and it drove me crazy. My mother was a lovely women, with a beautiful soul but I would certainly include her in that too!  Far too many secrets and Miriam (my grandmother) was definitely the worst for it.

My mums brother was David Rowlands by the way. 

I will chat to my cousins to see if they are happy for me to divulge their mothers name. (Gwyneths half sister)

Good luck with the house hunting.

Kindest regards

Clare

Offline Smurph110

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 22 August 17 14:04 BST (UK) »
I obviously meant to call you Sue and not Man!!

**rolls eyes in exasperation**