Author Topic: Downloading my Family Tree  (Read 793 times)

Offline 3sillydogs

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Durban South Africa
    • View Profile
Downloading my Family Tree
« on: Wednesday 06 January 16 14:12 GMT (UK) »
I have been using My Heritage and have downloaded their Family Tree Builder and then synced my online tree to it.

I also have an Ancestry Free account with a tree on there and would like to download that but don't want to combine it with the My Heritage one that I already have on my pc, but each time I try to download it seems to automatically open the Family Tree Builder and want to take me through the steps to combine the two.   ???

I think I may need to have a second tree software and if so can someone recommend a good one that I can add things to off line as well so that I can download my Ancestry Tree
Paylet, Pallatt, Morris (Russia, UK) Burke, Hillery, Page, Rumsey, Stevens, Tyne/Thynne(UK)  Landman, van Rooyen, Tyne, Stevens, Rumsey, Visagie, Nell (South Africa)

Offline chan01

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading my Family Tree
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 02 June 16 17:51 BST (UK) »
Hi i have just recently started a tree in my heritage but have  main one with ancestry too...I wondered if you found my heritage useful as im not sure wither to pay £160 for the year...
sorry i cant help with your question of downloads ....still trying to figure that out myself.
Campbell, Coyle,, Nicolson MacDonald, Allen. Macintosh, Gallaher,