Author Topic: Accidental findings:  (Read 1000 times)

Offline giselap

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Accidental findings:
« on: Saturday 16 January 16 11:07 GMT (UK) »
(*)01.16.1931 in Zwittau, K.-M.-Weber-Gasse 18, Moravia, Chechoslovakia

emigration to Dunedin, Fl - address available

From "Schönhengster Heimat" (Dec 2015), p. 34 (Congrats Zwittau).

In case of interest writer of Zwittau congrats might have further details on Marianne's family.

Rgds,
Giselap

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.  New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline Samantha Cotten

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Accidental findings
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 01 March 17 17:40 GMT (UK) »
I am not sure who Marianne is but (*) is my paternal grandmother and is still residing in Dunedin FL.  I am interested in more information on her and my roots.

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline giselap

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Accidental findings:
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 14 October 17 04:19 BST (UK) »
I am not sure who Marianne is but (*) is my paternal grandmother and is still residing in Dunedin FL.  I am interested in more information on her and my roots.

Hi Samantha,

sorry for this real late answer and even more sorry for having mistakenly typed Marianne instead of (*) in the last sentence of my post. :-[

However, should you still be interested in further info about your grandmother I could pm you the address of the Zwittau congrats writer. Unfortunately she does not have any e-mail address. Guess she might be about your grandmother's age.

Moreover I'm not sure whether she has more info than your grandmother herself (ever asked her?).  But she's the one keeping the records of the Zwittau inhabitants before 1945 as far as those were/are available.

Just let me know whether you want to contact her.

Rgds,
Giselap