Author Topic: Chronoplex Software - "My Family Tree" - Recommended genealogy software  (Read 1373 times)

Offline BillyF

• RootsChat Senior
  • Mum xx 1916 - 2014
    • View Profile
Re: Chronoplex Software - "My Family Tree" - Recommended genealogy software
« Reply #9 on: Friday 16 February 18 19:01 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for your reply. The software on my "old " pc did everything, but is not compatible with Windows 10, I`m finding it impossible to find  the same sort of thing!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline mike175

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 16 February 18 19:33 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for your reply. The software on my "old " pc did everything, but is not compatible with Windows 10, I`m finding it impossible to find  the same sort of thing!

Just out of curiosity, what was the old software? I think I tried nearly everything that was going before I settled on RootsMagic, which I think had just been released at the time. I have upgraded through several versions since then.

Mike.
Baskervill - Devon, Foss - Hants, Gentry - Essex, Metherell - Devon, Partridge - Essex/London, Press - Norfolk/London, Stone - Surrey/Sussex, Stuttle - Essex/London, Wheate - Middlesex/Essex/Coventry/Oxfordshire/Staffs, Gibson - Essex, Wyatt - Essex/Kent

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline BillyF

• RootsChat Senior
  • Mum xx 1916 - 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 16 February 18 19:38 GMT (UK) »
The title on the jewel case was " Create Your Own Genealogy Suite ", I`ve seen it avaiable starting at 1 !! When installed it was Family Legends by Focus media; they were bought out by MyHeritage who haven`t used any of it`s attributes ( not sure if that`s the right word ).