Author Topic: Gatt  (Read 583 times)

Offline denise52

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Gatt
« on: Saturday 30 January 16 20:03 GMT (UK) »
I am attempting to track what happened to old friends of my parents.  He was originally from Malta but they lived in Welwyn Garden City for many years where she worked for Murphy Radio/Rank.  They never had any children but I know she had a sister.  They moved to Long Sutton, Lincolnshire around 1991.  I gather that they probably moved elsewhere around 1995.  I guess they were born in the 20s or 30s.  I cannot find a marriage or any deaths which makes me wonder whether they actually married in Malta and may then have returned there in the 90s.  I know this is a long short but if it reaches any nieces or nephews who may be able to fill in the gaps that would be wonderful because they showed my brother and I so much love when we were young.  Many thanks

Offline groom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me aged 3. Tidied up thanks to Wiggy.
    • View Profile
Re: Paul and Hazel Gatt
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 30 January 16 20:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Welcome to Rootschat. I'm afraid that you need to remove their names as they could still be alive and Rootschat doesn't allow the mention of any living people.

Make two more posts and then people can help you by Private Messages. They were still in Spalding in 2002 as they are on the electoral register then.

EDIT: I've sent you a PM.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline denise52

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Gatt
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 31 January 16 08:06 GMT (UK) »
Thanks.  I have removed the christian names.  Will that suffice, otherwise little point in the post.  Please remove if you think it is still not appropriate