Author Topic: Help with Newspaper lookups for Obituary in 1956 and 1962 Penyffordd/Hawarden  (Read 398 times)

Offline Pamela Kenworthy-Larsen

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Hello
I am looking for someone that would be willing to lookup 3 possible obituaries for me that might have been announced in one of the newspapers of the time.

1. EDWARD DAVIES, died  ( in Penyffordd/Hawarden)  JULY 3, 1956.

2. ELIZABETH A. DAVIES died in June of 1962 ( in Penyffordd/Hawarden).

3. ELIZABETH A. DAVIES died Dec. of 1962 ( in Penyffordd/Hawarden).

I so appreciate your responses and help. Pamela

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Brentor boy

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Newspaper lookups for Obituary in 1956 and 1962 Penyffordd/Hawarden
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 06 February 16 22:51 GMT (UK) »
If you know the date of the event and the title of the local paper in which a report may have appeared, contact The British Library. They will conduct a 30minute search free of charge and if they find anything will give you the opportunity to purchase a copy of the item.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.