Author Topic: Locke, Silas looking for help  (Read 2443 times)

Offline Marie48

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Locke, Silas looking for help
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 11 July 17 04:37 BST (UK) »
Margden......This is Anne.....please email me.  The one you have is still good.  Hope to hear from you.  I am still researching Locke families from Armagh.  Would like to compare some information.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Marie48

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 11 July 17 05:13 BST (UK) »
I have a whole file on Alexander Robinson of Hester Locke and Alexander Robinson the first.  We may have been in touch years ago.  I made an entire cd for someone and even sent pictures..Was that you?  Anne

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline MGZ

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 12 July 17 22:41 BST (UK) »
Hi Anne, I'm Maryg I would very much like to share with you what information I have on Alexander Robinson and his wife Hester Marie . I am descended from their youngest son Alexander who came to America with his mother and sister after his father's death. I am not 100% sure of the info I have from Ireland, but I believe  what info I have about Alexander Robinson after coming to the US  is accurate. If you would like to share info let me know. Thanks Maryg

Offline Marie48

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Thursday 13 July 17 00:49 BST (UK) »
Sure...     We have a huge amount of information also so this should be fun!  We followed his sister Alice for ten years and finally found her family too.  Thank you!

Offline MGZ

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Sunday 16 July 17 05:35 BST (UK) »
Hi Anne, trying to get started sharing with you. Let me give you my direct lineage from Alexander and Hester Marie Locke Robinson. Their youngest son Alexander and his first wife Sarah P Baylor were my 2ND great grandparents, their son John William and his wife Martha Jane Goble , their son Hobart Clay Robinson and his first wife Florence Bryant Pursell, my Dad, John Waldo
Robinson and my Mom, Mary Catherine Funkhouser, then myself and my siblings. I have birth and death info as well as children info for all of the above, but I do not share living relatives unless I have their permission. Try the personal message feature to see if we can connect through there. Maryg