Author Topic: Locke, Silas looking for help  (Read 5920 times)

Offline Marie48

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Locke, Silas looking for help
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 11 July 17 04:37 BST (UK) »
Margden......This is Anne.....please email me.  The one you have is still good.  Hope to hear from you.  I am still researching Locke families from Armagh.  Would like to compare some information.

Offline Marie48

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 11 July 17 05:13 BST (UK) »
I have a whole file on Alexander Robinson of Hester Locke and Alexander Robinson the first.  We may have been in touch years ago.  I made an entire cd for someone and even sent pictures..Was that you?  Anne

Offline MGZ

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 12 July 17 22:41 BST (UK) »
Hi Anne, I'm Maryg I would very much like to share with you what information I have on Alexander Robinson and his wife Hester Marie . I am descended from their youngest son Alexander who came to America with his mother and sister after his father's death. I am not 100% sure of the info I have from Ireland, but I believe  what info I have about Alexander Robinson after coming to the US  is accurate. If you would like to share info let me know. Thanks Maryg

Offline Marie48

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Thursday 13 July 17 00:49 BST (UK) »
Sure...     We have a huge amount of information also so this should be fun!  We followed his sister Alice for ten years and finally found her family too.  Thank you!

Offline MGZ

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Sunday 16 July 17 05:35 BST (UK) »
Hi Anne, trying to get started sharing with you. Let me give you my direct lineage from Alexander and Hester Marie Locke Robinson. Their youngest son Alexander and his first wife Sarah P Baylor were my 2ND great grandparents, their son John William and his wife Martha Jane Goble , their son Hobart Clay Robinson and his first wife Florence Bryant Pursell, my Dad, John Waldo
Robinson and my Mom, Mary Catherine Funkhouser, then myself and my siblings. I have birth and death info as well as children info for all of the above, but I do not share living relatives unless I have their permission. Try the personal message feature to see if we can connect through there. Maryg

Offline LockeRoots

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday 01 November 22 08:51 GMT (UK) »
Ansimi and Eileen thanks attached a copy of the info i got originally online from the person i lost contact with.

Those screen shots are from my old web site which is no longer online I am sorry to say, but my work continues. I am Donald Locke, the man who did the research you shared in your screen shots, yes an  I am still alive and kicking and still heavily involved in the Lock / Locke genealogical research. :)
Lock / Locke unofficial single surname study.

Admin. of the Locke Y DNA project which includes the Lock surname.
Admin. of the Lock / Locke Genealogy & DNA facebook page.

Y DNA participant of Group 2 in the Locke DNA project.
Y Haplogroup H- M82 ( H-BY67262 )

Offline LockeRoots

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday 01 November 22 08:56 GMT (UK) »
I should correct myself, Anne Davison did the research and shared her work with me and I published her work on my web page years ago with her permission. I have lost contact with Anne many years ago and I don't know how to make contact with her.
Lock / Locke unofficial single surname study.

Admin. of the Locke Y DNA project which includes the Lock surname.
Admin. of the Lock / Locke Genealogy & DNA facebook page.

Y DNA participant of Group 2 in the Locke DNA project.
Y Haplogroup H- M82 ( H-BY67262 )

Offline Marie48

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Thursday 03 November 22 23:57 GMT (UK) »
Hello, This is Anne Davison and I am happy to converse with anyone researching the Locke and Robinson families of Armagh, Femanagh, and Monaghan in Ulster.  My current email is *     Kind Regards, Anne

* Moderator comment: personal e-mail address removed in accordance with RootsChat general guidance and practice, to prevent others from spamming or abusing it.  Please use ther personal message system to exchange e-mail addresses.  Thanks