Author Topic: Morvern/Lochaline graveyard look-up for Janet Livingstone nee McInnes  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Torrie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hello,

Wondering if anyone lives in the area of Morvern/Lochaline and wouldn't mind looking of Janet Livingstone gravestone at the lochaline graveyard. Janet died feb 1855. born approx 1797. husband was Allan Livingstone, but as he died later in kilfinan I do not expect him to be buried with her.

However Allan's Mother Mary Livingston is living with him at 90 years old in the 1841 census and died sometime after while the family still lived in Morvern. I expect her to be buried in Lochaline as well and would appreciate anyone looking up either of these graves.

thank you so much Torrie
Scott, Coulson, Simpson, Livingstone, Odgers, McBride, McAlister, McInnes, Aitichison, McCallum, Cameron, McKinnon, Fullerton, Robertson, Fairbairn, Craig, Draffin,

Offline janmacD

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Morvern/Lochaline graveyard look-up for Janet Livingstone nee McInnes
« Reply #1 on: Monday 29 August 16 21:25 BST (UK) »
Hi Torrie,
Perhaps you've had this checked out already.....  if not, I may be able to help as I know someone from Lochaline who's family still live there. Let me know. I'm also interested as my Father was born in Lochaline in 1924. His mother was another McInnes....
Janet