Author Topic: Help please - Stadler - Cape Town  (Read 1434 times)

Offline 3sillydogs

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Durban South Africa
    • View Profile
Re: Help please - Stadler - Cape Town
« Reply #9 on: Friday 01 April 16 16:40 BST (UK) »
This could be a relation.

DEPOT     KAB                                                                   
SOURCE    MOK                                                                   
TYPE      LEER                                                                 
VOLUME_NO 1/1/261                                                               
SYSTEM    02                                                                   
REFERENCE R6/314                                                               
PART      1                                                                     
DESCRIPTION          STADLER, ALBERTUS JOHANNES VAN JARSVELD. DECEASED ESTATE PAPERS.     
STARTING  19150000                                                             
ENDING    19150000     

DEPOT     KAB                                                                   
SOURCE    MOK                                                                   
TYPE      LEER                                                                 
VOLUME_NO 1/4/124                                                               
SYSTEM    05                                                                   
REFERENCE 190                                                                   
PART      1                                                                     
DESCRIPTION          STADLER, ALBERTUS JOHANNES VAN JAARSVELD. AND CORNELIA GERTRUIDA     
           SUSANNA STADLER. FIRST AND FINAL. LIQUIDATION AND DISTRIBUTION       
           ACCOUNT.                                                             
STARTING  19190000                                                             
ENDING    19190000                                                     

Thank you for sharing - Is there any indication as to where this is, or when?

Russell

Hi these documents are held by Cape Archives - Kimberley.  I have had a look at the one and can see no relation to your man.  This person died in 1915 in Christiana in the Gordonia area of the Cape Province.  There are 7 children listed and his spouse is given as Cornelia Gertruida Susanna Stadler.
If you like I can let you have the copy of the Death Notice, just pm me your email and I can send you the file.  There is a will attached to it as well.

The other one unfortunately I cannot find at the moment but I would guess that she died not long after her husband and that is the winding up of the joint estate
Paylet, Pallatt, Morris (Russia, UK) Burke, Hillery, Page, Rumsey, Stevens, Tyne/Thynne(UK)  Landman, van Rooyen, Tyne, Stevens, Rumsey, Visagie, Nell (South Africa)

Offline rm91

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help please - Stadler - Cape Town
« Reply #10 on: Friday 01 April 16 17:47 BST (UK) »

Hi these documents are held by Cape Archives - Kimberley.  I have had a look at the one and can see no relation to your man.  This person died in 1915 in Christiana in the Gordonia area of the Cape Province.  There are 7 children listed and his spouse is given as Cornelia Gertruida Susanna Stadler.
If you like I can let you have the copy of the Death Notice, just pm me your email and I can send you the file.  There is a will attached to it as well.

The other one unfortunately I cannot find at the moment but I would guess that she died not long after her husband and that is the winding up of the joint estate

That would be great, thank you. I will pm my email.

Russell
Masters, Edwards, Gray, Fulthorpe, Herron, Zacks/Zaks/Sacks, Stadler, Palm